BOILER CORROSION (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-funded research on design, efficiency, materials, cathodic protection, corrosion inhibiting additives, and combustion in coal and fuel oil fired boilers is cited. Studies on limestone injection for pollution control and its effect on boiler corrosion are included. The research also covers boilers in magnetohydrodynamic power generation, ships, and nuclear power plants. (This updated bibliography contains 161 abstracts, 46 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Pagination: 166 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Additives; Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; Boiler tubes; Boilers; Cathodic protection; Coal; Combustion; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Corrosion resistant materials; Design; Electric power plants; Fuel oils; Machinery; Magnetohydrodynamics; Natural gas; Nuclear reactors; Ships; Stress corrosion; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiler design; Boiler tube corrosion; Combustion technology; Machinery corrosion
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM