FUEL CONSUMPTION: TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME 2. 1977-OCTOBER, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Fuel consumption by automobiles, trucks, buses and general aviation aircraft is discussed. Topic areas cover the effect of road conditions, traffic conditions, and emission controls on fuel economy; projected growth and problems facing air transportation; energy efficiency of various urban transportation modes; energy use forecasts and projections of supply and demand in the transportation sector. Bibliographies on fuel consumption in the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors and on electric power consumption are also available.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Air transportation; Aircraft; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Demand; Diesel fuels; Electric power; Energy conservation; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; General aviation aircraft; Highway traffic; Jet engine fuels; Petroleum products; Roads; Supply; Transportation; Trucks; Urban growth
- Uncontrolled Terms: Supply and demand
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305473
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 2002 12:00AM