PEDESTRIAN MOVEMENT AND SAFETY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports on the movements of pedestrians and techniques for their protection in traffic systems are cited. Pedestrian safety standards, accidents involving pedestrians, and construction and traffic design related to pedestrian movement and safety are included.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Bibliographies; Casualties; Children; Crashes; Highway traffic control; Injuries; Intersections; Motor vehicles; Pedestrian areas; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Pedestrians; Prevention; Safety; Standards; Structural design; Traffic safety; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00305467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM