ESTECH GENERAL CHEMICALS CORPORATION, DUETTE MINE, MANATEE COUNTY, FLORIDA. TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH DOCUMENT. DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT
A transportation resource and road survey was conducted for the Duette Mine tract. A baseline, impact, and mitigating measures study was performed.
- Prepared by Civil Engineering Consultants, Inc., Palmetto, FL.
Environmental Protection AgencyRegion IV, 345 Cortland Street, NW
Atlanta, GA United States 30308
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Alternatives analysis; Economic development; Environmental impact statements; Environmental impacts; Fertilizers; Freight transportation; Groundwater; Mining; Phosphate rock; Phosphates; Ports; Railroads; Roads; Solid waste disposal; Transportation; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial development
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Open pit mining; Phosphate deposits
- Subject Areas: Environment; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00305455
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/904/9-79/044E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM