THREE POINT PROGRAM TO REDUCE FUEL CONSUMPTION, TRAFFIC CONGESTION, AND AIR POLLUTION - STATUS REPORT (CONNECTICUT)
The report presents information concerning the Three Point Program to reduce fuel consumption, traffic congestion, and air pollution. The three points of the program are as follows: Foster carpooling and charter express bus service (bus pooling) in private industry through the use of the Department's Computer consultation services; Construct additional interchange parking facilities to facilitate carpooling; and Develop additional express commuter bus service between surburban areas and the central business districts of Connecticut cities.
Wethersfield, CT United States 06109
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Buses; Central business districts; Fuel consumption; Highway traffic; Level of service; Parking facilities; Suburbs; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: Connecticut
- Old TRIS Terms: Central city; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00305402
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 11 2002 12:00AM