QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THE TECHNICAL DETAILS OF INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
The report includes questions and answers broken down into categories of benefits, costs and implementation of the details of inspection and maintenance. Issues discussed are emission reductions, maintenance costs, repairs, cost analysis, economic and social impact, vehicle/engine life, loaded/idle tests, heavy duty inspection/maintenance, funding, delays, public information, emission control devices (catalysts), (fuel switching), (physical inspection), mechanics training, warranty, and EPA reports and rules.
Environmental Protection Agency2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Benefit cost analysis; Catalysts; Environmental protection; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Inspection; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Motor vehicles; Repairing; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Maintenance costs; Repairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305400
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IMS-002/QA/1 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM