NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING: METHODS, TECHNIQUES AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
The bibliography is a compilation of unclassified-unlimited references on Non-Destructive Testing: Methods, Techniques and their Applications. Some methods and techniques discussed are electromagnetic, eddy current, holography, magnetic, photoplasticity, optical correlation and light scattering. This report also presents information on flaw detection, fatigue damage, thickness measurements, techniques for inspection, crack detection, and evaluation and characterization of materials. Corporate Author-Monitoring Agency, Subject, Title, and Personal Author Indexes are included. (Author) Portions of this document are not fully legible.
Defense Documentation CenterCameron Station
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Pagination: 291 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cracking; Defects; Detection and identification; Detectors; Eddy currents; Electromagnetic fields; Fatigue (Mechanics); Flaw detection; Holography; Inspection; Lasers; Leakage; Materials management; Nondestructive tests; Test procedures; Welds
- Old TRIS Terms: Flaw detectors; Materials inspection methods
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00051753
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DDC-TAS-73-67 Bibliogr
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM