NETWORK FLOWS. VOLUME 1. 1970-1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography cites research reports concerning applications of network flows to problem solving. Studies on job sequencing, transportation models, water resources, communication systems, data processing, waste disposal, and circuit analysis are included.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Carrigan, B
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 296 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Communication systems; Computer programming; Graph theory; Information processing; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Programming (Mathematics); Queuing theory; Scheduling; Telecommunications; Theory; Transportation; Waste disposal; Water resources
- Uncontrolled Terms: Network flows; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Queueing theory
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00305105
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM