NITROGEN OXIDE AIR POLLUTION. PART 4. BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS (A BIBLIOGRAHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The effects of nitrogen oxide air pollution on humans, plants, and animals are covered in the bibliography. Toxicology, epidemiology, pathology, and the synergistic effects of nitrogen oxides and other pollutants are covered.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Bibliographies; Cardiovascular diseases; Contaminants; Diseases and medical conditions; Environmental impacts; Epidemiology; Exhaust gases; Human beings; Industrial wastes; Living things; Medicine; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen dioxide; Nitrogen oxides; Pathology; Public health; Toxicity; Toxicology; Vegetation
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution effects humans; Air pollution effects plants; Biological factors; Industrial medicine
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00305102
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM