NITROGEN OXIDE AIR POLLUTION. PART 3. ATMOSPHERIC CHEMISTRY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Photochemical air pollution models, smog chemistry and reactivity, and SSt exhaust effects are covered in the bibliography. Auroral and upper atmospheric chemistry, and photochemistry of naturally occurring nitrogen oxides are excluded.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 275 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Aircraft exhaust gases; Atmosphere; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Chemical analysis; Exhaust gases; Industrial wastes; Mathematical models; Model atmosphere; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen dioxide; Nitrogen oxides; Oxidizers; Ozone; Photochemical oxidants; Photochemical reactions; Smog; Stratosphere; Supersonic transport planes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Environment; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305101
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM