EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING: BUILDINGS, BRIDGES, DAMS, AND RELATED STRUCTURES. VOLUME 3. OCTOBER, 1977-AUGUST, 1978 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Seismic phenomena relative to buildings, bridges, dams, and other structures are investigated. Damage assessment is made and design inadequacies are revealed. Suggestions for structural improvements for dynamic response are presented. Abstracts on site selection and earthquake-proofing for atomic power plants are included.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bridge design; Bridges; Building; Concrete structures; Construction management; Dams; Data files; Dynamic loads; Earth movements (Geophysics); Earthquake resistant structures; Earthquakes; Elastic waves; Electric power plants; Loss and damage; Multistory structures; Nuclear power generation; Seismicity; Structural design; Structural engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Earth movements; Seismic response; Tall buildings
- Old TRIS Terms: Dam design; Skyscrapers
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00305097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM