FIREFIGHTING (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Firefighting techniques, equipment, and life support systems for firefighters are investigated in these cited reports. Methods for combating residential, shipboard, aircraft, and mine fires are researched. Protective clothing and breathing apparatus studies are included. (This updated bibliography contains 151 abstracts, 31 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Breathing apparatus; Building; Fire fighting; Fire fighting equipment; Fires; Forest fires; Hazards; Life support systems; Protection; Protective clothing; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fire hazards; Ship fires
- Old TRIS Terms: Emergency breathing apparatus
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305092
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM