FIREFIGHTING (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Firefighting techniques, equipment, and life support systems for firefighters are investigated in the cited reports. Methods for fighting residential, shipboard, aircraft, and forest fires are researched. Fire spread techniques are studied. Firefighting training aids are described. (This updated bibliography contains 158 abstracts, 38 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 167 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Building; Fire fighting; Fire fighting equipment; Fires; Forest fires; Hazards; Life support systems; Protection; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fire hazards; Ship fires
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305091
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM