POPULATION PROJECTIONS FOR AREA PLANNING. VOLUME 2. 1977-SEPTEMBER, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports on predictions of population growth or change in state, regional, county, or municipal areas are cited and include reports on projections for area economic analysis, employment, land and resource use, health, education, energy, and transportation needs and planning as affected by population change.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 217 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; City planning; Demographics; Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Education; Employment; Forecasting; Health; Housing; Housings; Land use; Land use planning; Needs assessment; Planning; Population; Population growth; Regional planning; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban growth; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00305087
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1981 12:00AM