MOTOR VEHICLE TIRES: SKID AND WEAR RESISTANCE; NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTS; SAFETY (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Skid resistance and wear qualities of vehicle tires are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Nondestructive test methods are evaluated, as well as the extent of compliance with Federal Safety Standards of foreign and domestic tires.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Durability; Durability tests; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Nondestructive tests; Safety; Skid resistance; Standards; Tire treads; Tires; Traffic safety; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305081
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM