PROPERTIES DATA FOR LNG
The need for new physical and thermodynamic properties data for liquefied natural gas (LNG) mixtures at low temperatures Is discussed. A plan is given for calculating properties data for liquid mixtures at temperatures well below the critical temperature. The National Bureau of Standards Cryogenics Division's program to provide accurate input data for calculating properties data for LNG is described.
- Sponsored in part by American Gas Association, Inc. Arlington, Va. Published in American Gas Association Monthly, Vol. 55 No. 9, pp 37-28, Sept 1973.
National Bureau of StandardsGaithersburg, MD USA
- Diller, D E
- Sarkes, L A
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Cryogenics; Liquefied natural gas; Methane; Physical properties; Propane; Thermal properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Ethane; Lng properties data; Nbs; Properties data
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00051743
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Prog Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM