This document provides information, methodology and techniques necessary to plan, conduct and document a development test of an aircraft anti/icing/de-icing system. A development test of an aircraft anti-icing/de-icing system will determine the degree to which a subject system and its associated documentation, tools and auxiliary equipment meets the requirements of the Army Materiel Needs documents. (Author)
- Final Report on Test Operation Procedure.
Army Test & Eval Com Aberdeen Prov Grnd,
- Publication Date: 1979-8-31
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Anti-icing; Deicing; Deicing chemicals; Development; Equipment; Military organizations; Research; Test procedures; Tests
- Identifier Terms: United States Army
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft equipment; Test and evaluation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00304944
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TOP-7-3-528
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM