The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concerning the development and use of passive restraints in motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also report dated Feb 78, PB-278563.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Bags; Bibliographies; Constraints; Crash injury research; Crashes; Development; Inflatable structures; Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Research; Safety equipment; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Passive constraints
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00304803
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805-044 Bibliog., SB-37
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 15 1980 12:00AM