SMALL CAR DRIVER INFLATABLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM EVALUATION. VOLUME I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This executive summary has been organized to highlight the effort expended for all tasks associated with the 'Small Car Driver Inflatable Restraint System Evaluation' Contract (DOT-HS-6-01412). Specifically, it includes first a summary of the work performed in addressing the tasks outlined under the original contract (Volume II). Section 1.0 is followed by Sections 2.0 and 3.0, each of which summarizes the work performed under the two special tasks subsequently established while the original contract effort was underway. These tasks are detailed separately in Volumes III and IV, respectively.
- See also Volume 2, PB80-107931.
Minicars, Incorporated55 Depot Road
Goleta, CA United States 93117
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Strother, C
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Anatomical models; Automobiles; Commuting; Compact automobiles; Crash injury research; Crashes; Economic efficiency; Evaluation; Expansion joints; Impact tests; Inflatable structures; Injuries; Protection; Reliability; Research; Rocket sleds; Safety equipment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Criteria; Efficiency
- Old TRIS Terms: Rocket propelled sleds; Small car
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00304767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805-052 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01412
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 15 1980 12:00AM