INCREASED D.U.I. ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM, STOCKTON, CALIFORNIA
The report is a compilation and evaluation of data relating to the enforcement and roadside survey activities during calendar year 1977. The Project applies increased levels of personnal toward the reduction of alcohol related accidents through the detection and apprehension of persons driving under the influence of intoxicants. The roadside surveys measuring Blood Alcohol Contents indicated a reduction in the number of persons drinking during Experimental Hours, Particularlu during the hours of 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- See also Annual Report No. 2, PB-280626.
Stockton Police Department22 East Market Street
Stockton, CA USA 95202
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hause, J
- Chavez, E
- Hannon, R
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 147 p.
- TRT Terms: Blood alcohol levels; Blood analysis; Design volume; Detection and identification; Detectors; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Drivers; Drunk driving; Law enforcement; Prevention; Safety; Social factors; Social impacts; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Blood chemical analysis
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00304695
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-838 Ann Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01194
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 15 1980 12:00AM