MID-AMERICA PORTS STUDY. VOLUME 2. GENERAL APPENDIXES
The document contains the general appendix material to Volume I, Main Report, namely: Appendix A - Commodity Group Analysis (TBS); Appendix B - Port Facilities Inventory Forms (MarAd); Appendix C - Inland Waterway Fleet Technology (TBS); Appendix D - Econometric Forecasts (CEAI); Appendix E - Commodity Forecast Methodology (TBS); and Appendix F - Interstate Compacts in Mid-America and Procedures Governing Civil Works Projects (IPA).
Tippetts-Abbett-McCarthy, Stratton345 Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10022
Temple, Barker and Sloane, Incorporated33 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA USA 02173
Chase Econometric Associates, Incorporated555 City Line Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA USA 19004
Institute of Public Administration,
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 434 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Barges; Cargo facilities; Channels (Waterways); Commodities; Commodity flow; Competition; Development; Econometrics; Federal government; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Harbors; Inland water transportation; Inland waterways; Inland waterways traffic; Local government; Marine terminals; Planning; Port capacity; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; River ports; Rivers; Ships; State government; Trade; Traffic forecasting; Transportation planning; User charges; Water traffic; Water transportation; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cargo flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge traffic; Cargo transportation; Commodity flow patterns; Harbor facilities; Inland waterways transportation; River traffic; Traffic analysis (Freight); Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00304563
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-PORT-970-79076 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-7-38006
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 29 1980 12:00AM