AIR POLLUTION ECONOMICS. VOLUME 4. 1978-JULY, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
This bibliography cites studies on the economics of air pollution control and management, but excludes cost studies unless they apply to an industry or entire region. The citations include the economics involved with industrial waste treatment, urban planning, government planning, and automobile and mass transportation. (This updated bibliography contains 234 abstracts, 133 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; City planning; Economic analysis; Economics; Industrial wastes; Industries; Management; Planning; Policy; Public passenger vehicles; Transportation; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00304467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1980 12:00AM