MOTOR GASOLINE DEREGULATION AND THE GASOLINE TILT. VOLUME II. PUBLIC COMMENTS. FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT
In its November 17, 1978 and December 5, 1978 notices of the availability of a draft environmental impact statement concerning motor gasoline deregulation and an amendment to the Mandatory Petroleum Price Regulations allowing refiners to allocate increased costs to gasoline (the gasoline ''tilt''), DOE solicited written comments on the draft EIS and announced a public hearing on December 19, 1978. This Volume II contains the oral comment statements submitted at the December 19 public hearing and all the written comments which DOE received on the draft EIS as of the date of publication. Related to the findings in the final EIS is an Analysis Memorandum: 1980 Motor Gasoline Supply and Demand, which was prepared by DOE's EIA. A copy is included as an appendix in Volume I of the final EIS. Included in this volume are the written comments received from the public on this analysis memorandum.
Department of EnergyEconomic Regulatory Administration
Washington, DC USA 20585
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 567 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality; Automobiles; Cost allocation; Costs; Demand; Deregulation; Economic impacts; Energy resources; Environmental impact statements; Environmental impacts; Evaluation; Gasoline; Hearings; Petroleum; Petroleum refineries; Prices; Public opinion; Rates; Regulations; Social impacts; Supply; Unleaded gasoline; User charges
- Uncontrolled Terms: Supply and demand
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Energy shortage
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Society;
- Accession Number: 00304418
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1980 12:00AM