FINANCING TRANSPORTATION IN CALIFORNIA. VOLUME I: RECOMMENDATIONS
The California Transportation Commission transmits its first Biennial Report, as called for in Section 14535 of the Government Code. The Report contains an evaluation of significant transportation issues that can be anticipated to be of public concern during and beyond the five-year period, and an overview of necessary future investments in the development and operation of the transportation system in California. Further, the Report examines the State's allocation formulas in Sections 188, 188.8, and 188.9 of the Streets and Highways Code, and contains the required resolutions of findings to eliminate County Minimums and to continue use of the 1977 Needs Study in calculating District Minimums.
- Also available in set of 3 reports PC E07, PB-298 179-SET.
McDonald (Angus) and Associates50 Fairlawn Drive
Berkeley, CA USA 94708
Voorhees (Alan M) and Associates, IncorporatedCambridge, MA USA
- Publication Date: 1979-4-27
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Cost allocation; Counties; County government; Financing; Legislation; Minimization; Policy; Politics; Recommendations; Revenues; State government; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Minima
- Subject Areas: Finance; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00304249
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MCD-78/642/VOL-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1980 12:00AM