REMOTE SENSING OF THE OCEAN SURFACE. A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS
The NTISearch bibliography contains 101 selected abstracts of research reports retrieved using the NTIS on-line search system--NTISearch. This bibliography on remote sensing of the ocean surface includes pollution detection, surface temperatures, sea states, and marine resource management. (Author)
- Supersedes NTIS-PK-42.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Harrison, E A
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerial photography; Artificial satellites; Bibliographies; Marine biology; Monitoring; Ocean currents; Ocean waves; Oceanography; Oceans; Oil spills; Pollution; Remote sensing; Surface temperature; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Ntis; Ocean states
- Subject Areas: Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00051705
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTIS-WIN-73-048
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1974 12:00AM