LEAD BATTERIES. VOLUME 1. 1970-1976 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Reports from worldwide research are cited, covering lead battery components, charging, corrosion, and testing. The majority of studies cover batteries used in electric vehicles. Citations on lead recovery from battery scrap and air pollution at battery factories are also included. (This updated bibliography contains 207 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 213 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Battery electrodes; Battery separators; Bibliographies; Components; Corrosion; Design; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrolytes; Fabrication; Lead (Metal); Lead acid batteries; Materials recovery (Mining); Recycling; Scrap metal; Solid waste disposal; Storage batteries; Testing
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery electrolytes; Charging; Materials recovery; Metal scrap
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00304104
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1980 12:00AM