ELECTRONICS AND CONTROL FOR THE SHIPBOARD PRESSURE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
This report presents a description of the electronics and control for the shipboard pressure measurement system. The total system includes the underwater pressure sensors, the lines to bring this pressure information aboard the ship to the electronics and controls, and finally to the computer. This report deals only with the electronics and controls necessary to select and condition the lines for pressure measurement, the transducers and associated electronics. (Author)
- See also MRIS abstract No. 304058.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
- Phelps, V A
- KELLER, R
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Boundary layer flow; Control systems; Data logging; Electronic equipment; Flow fields; Flow measurement; Hulls; Instrumentation; Instruments for measuring loads or pressure; Logic circuits; Measurement; Pitot tubes; Pressure; Pressure transducers; Signal processing; Transducers; Wakes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pressure distribution; Ship hulls
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuit boards; Data logging systems; Pressure measurement
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00304064
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1980 12:00AM