A PRICING POLICY FOR OPEC LPG
Although 78% of all associated gas is presently being flared, OPEC nations have been developing major export schemes which could bring the total export of LPG to over 1 million b/d by the mid-1980s. The market situation, OPEC export availability, LPG price in terms of general principles and objectives, and basic elements of the LPG pricing mechanism are described. Panel discussion. Order from NSFI as No. 18434.
- From the Proceedings of Gastech 78, LNG/LPG Conference, Monte Carlo, 7-10 November 1978.
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Ferroukhi, A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Fuels; Liquefied petroleum gas; Policy; Trade
- Identifier Terms: Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Lpg trade; Opec; Trade development; Trade policies
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00303985
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM