MULTIDISCIPLINARY HIGHWAY COLLISION INVESTIGATION TRAINING, VOLUME II
The syllabus was developed to be used in a course of instruction to train members of multidisciplinary highway collision investigation teams under contract to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- See also Volume 1, PB-224 944/9.
University of Southern California, Los AngelesInstitute of Aerosapce Safety and Management
Los Angeles, CA United States 90007
- PARKER, G B
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Design standards; Highway planning; Human factors engineering; Information processing; Research; Specialized training; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructions; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhtsa
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00051685
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-010-2-042
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 5 1974 12:00AM