ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE EVALUATION OF FORD EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLES
An experimental safety vehicle manufactured by Ford Motor Company was tested to verify compliance with basic design requirements and to evaluate the accident avoidance performance of the vehicle. The report contains results of tests and evaluations performed on this vehicle.
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking; Cargo handling; Design standards; Evaluation; Internal combustion engines; Maneuverability; Passenger vehicles; Prevention; Safety; Safety engineering; Steering; Tests; Visibility
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhtsa; Safe handling
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00051682
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2310-73-104 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-046-2-468
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 5 1974 12:00AM