AUTOMOTIVE TAPE RECORDER. VOLUME 4. INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE AND REMOVAL
The volume discusses the illustrates in detail the installation procedures for the Automotive Tape Recorder. Six 1972 model vehicles are used for illustrative purposes. They are the Ford LTD, Ford Torino, Chevrolet Impala, Plymouth Fury, American Motors Ambassador and Matador. The installation instructions include mechanical and electrical interfaces with the vehicles and checkout procedures to assure proper installation. The volume also includes procedures for the removal of the equipment from the vehicles and for the maintenance of the equipment. This is Volume 4 of 5.
- Supersedes PB-218 723. Paper copy also available from NTIS $13.00/set of 5 reports as PB-225 781-SET.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA United States 01887
- Baker, R C
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Facilities; Inspection; Installation; Magnetic tapes; Maintenance; Passenger vehicles; Research; Tape recorders; Traffic crashes
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Checkout; Magnetic recording; Nhtsa
- Subject Areas: Construction; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00051673
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AVSD-0135-72-CR-VOL4Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7603
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 5 1974 12:00AM