AUTOMOTIVE TAPE RECORDER. VOLUME 3. ASSEMBLY, INSPECTION AND PRE-CALIBRATION
The volume discusses and illustrates the assembly, inspection and pre-calibration procedures for the Automotive Tape Recorder. The volume also discusses the assembly facility, requirements and procedures for production of quantities from 5,000 to 50,000 units. This volume 3 of 5 volumes.
- Supersedes PB-219 998. Paper copy also available from NTIS $13.00/set of 5 reports as PB-225 781-SET.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA United States 01887
- Conlon, CMJ
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Assemblies (Equipment); Calibration; Crash injury research; Crashes; Detectors; Inspection; Magnetic tapes; Passenger vehicles; Planning; Production; Production control; Research; Specifications; Tape recorders; Tests
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Assembling; Magnetic recording; Nhtsa
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00051672
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AVSD-0135-72-CR-Vol-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7603
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 5 1974 12:00AM