AUTOMOTIVE TAPE RECORDER. VOLUME 2. DEVELOPMENT TEST REPORT
The volume discusses the development tests on the Automotive Tape Recorder. A matrix of the test series and the sequence of the tests are included. Each test is described and the results of each test are discussed individually. The test hardware is illustrated throughout the report. Road test data is also included supplementing the environmental tests. This is Volume 2 of 5 volumes. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- Supersedes PB-220 712 Paper copy also available from NTIS $13.00/set of 5 reports as PB-225 781-SET.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA USA 01887
- Conlon, CMJ
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 165 p.
- TRT Terms: Collisions; Crash injury research; Equipment tests; Magnetic tapes; Passenger vehicles; Research; Road tests; Tape recorders; Tests
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental tests; Magnetic recording; Nhtsa; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051671
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AVSD-0135-72-CR-VOL2Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7603
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 5 1974 12:00AM