VESSEL TRAFFIC SYSTEMS ISSUE STUDY. VOLUME 2. REPORT ON THE ISSUES
A study on Vessel Traffic Systems is presented in four volumes. Volume Two presents the findings of the study including a synopsis of the contractor's work and all conclusions and recommendations. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also Volume 1, AD-770 711 and AD-770 710.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost effectiveness; Crashes; Definitions; Harbors; Management; Planning; Prevention; Radio telephone; Reduction (Chemistry); Research; Safety; Specifications; Systems engineering; Vessel traffic control; Water traffic; Waterways
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Cg; Management planning and control; Reduction
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00051649
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Study Rpt
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 5 2002 12:00AM