VESSEL TRAFFIC SYSTEMS ISSUE STUDY. VOLUME 1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
A study on vessel traffic systems is presented in four volumes. Volume One is an executive summary including the major conclusions and recommendations. More action is to be taken to reduce the loss of lives, injuries to people, and damage to property and the environment that results from the steadily increasing number of serious vessel casualties that occur in U. S. waters.
- See also Volume 2, AD-770 112 And AD-770 710.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20593
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 34 p.
- Old TRIS Terms: Cg
- Accession Number: 00051648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM