This Information Bulletin, one of ten in the second series of Information Bulletins produced by the Transportation Task Force of the Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives, identifies the principal issues and discusses some of the problems relating to the provision and control of parking in central city areas and residential neighborhoods. It also provides listings of current programs in various cities and of various organizations which can be contacted to answer questions on various aspects of parking management. An annotated bibliography lists selected material on general parking management, parking enforcement, parking and environment, parking pricings, park and ride, and essential parking.
Public Technology, Incorporated1140 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Central business districts; Information dissemination; Management; Park and ride; Parking regulations; Policy; Residential areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Enforcement
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00303280
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 30 1980 12:00AM