GAS TURBINE ENGINE PRODUCTION IMPLEMENTATION STUDY. VOLUME I: EXECUTIVE SUMMAY
The report presents an assessment of available information pertaining to implementing mass production of gas turbine powered automobiles. The status of the technology and implementation schedule visibility reported herein is that existing at the time of data acquisition visits made to selected firms and agencies during the period February 28 through April 30, 1973. The results of this study are presented in two volumes. Volume I, the Executive Summary, presents a review of important findings and conclusions in the highlights and summary sections.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $8.00/set of 2 reports as PB-225 464-SET.
Aerospace CorporationUrban Programs Division
El Sequndo, CA USA
- Lapedes, D E
- FORREST, L
- Ghahremani, F G
- Hinton, M
- IURA, T
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Design; Economic analysis; Equipment; Gas turbines; Industrial engineering; Manufacturing; Motor vehicle industry; Product development; Production; Transmissions; Turbine engines; Vehicle power plants
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Mass production
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Motor vehicle engines; Osdot
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051642
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ATR-73(7323)-1-Vol-1Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-0417
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM