PEDESTRIAN SAFETY FOR URBAN STREETS. VOLUME III
A preliminary pedestrian and bicycle safety curriculum and resource guide, designed to help the elementary school teacher teach pedestrian and bicycle safety, is presented.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $14.75/set of 3 reports as PB-225 434-SET.
San Jose Department of Public Works, California801 North First Street
San Jose, CA USA 95110
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycles; Education; Intersections; Pedestrian safety; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Project management; Public relations; Publicity; Traffic crashes; Traffic engineering; Traffic safety; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Projects
- Geographic Terms: San Jose (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Newsprint; Nhtsa
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00051641
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM