GLENDORA PEDESTRIAN SAFETY STUDY
Data regarding pedestrian accidents in Glendora were assembled and analyzed. All accident data were taken directly from police accident reports. The accident reports for the years 1969, 1970 and 1971 were studied. From an analysis of this data the major pedestrian accident causes and locations have been determined and recommendations have been designed to increase pedestrian safety.
- Prepared by Glendora Engineering Dept., Calif.
California Office of Traffic Safety7000 Franklin Boulevard
Sacramento, CA USA 95823
- Kanyuck, W
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Pedestrian safety; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Police; Project management; Recommendations; Reports; Research; Sidewalks; Surveys; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Projects; Reporting
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhtsa
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00051637
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM