PASSENGER VEHICLE AND LIGHT-TRUCK BRAKING SYSTEMS INSPECTION EQUIPMENT. PHASE 1. VOLUME 2
Contents: Brake inspection considerations; Brake dynamometer operating specifications; Dynamometer performance specifications; Static performance test specifications; Nonperformance test specifications; Data processing; Dynamometer evaluations; Recommended brake inspection system; Detailed evaluation of brake inspection equipment; Test vehicle description; Special test reports.
- See also report dated Nov 73, PB-225 347.
Bendix Research Laboratories2800 Ten and One-Half Mile Road
Southfield, MI United States 48076
- KERANEN, T W
- Sisson, A E
- Bounds, P
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Pagination: 277 p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Defects; Design; Dynamic tests; Equipment tests; Evaluation; Inspection; Measurement; Passenger vehicles; Static tests; Trucks
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Degradation
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhtsa; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051636
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BRL-TR-73-6784-Vol-2Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-090-2-477
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM