INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLICATIONS OF STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY IN SOIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING, 3RD, SYDNEY, JAN 29-FEB 2, 1979. PROCEEDINGS. VOL 3
Volume 3 contains invited state-of-the-art papers which introduced each session of the conference, and also invited discussion papers on various aspects of risk and liability. (TRRL)
- The 3rd ICASP 3 Organizing Committee, International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability in Soil and Structural Engineering.
University of New South WalesSchool of Civil Engineering, Anzac Parade
Kensington, New South Wales Australia 2033
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 468 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Classification; Concrete; Conferences; Engineering soils; Foundations; Geotechnical engineering; Hazards; Liability; Loads; Mathematical analysis; Pavement design; Probability; Probability theory; Risk assessment; Soils; Specifications; State of the art studies; Statistics; Steel; Structural engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Site investigation
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 6471: Analysis (math); 8006: Australia; 8513: Classification; 4755: Concrete; 8525: Conference; 3377: Foundation; 5567: Load; 3055: Pavement design; 6534: Probability; 5722: Site investigation; 4156: Soil; 177: Specifications; 4542: Steel
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Materials; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00303041
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1980 12:00AM