PEDESTRIAN SAFETY FOR URBAN STREETS. VOLUME II
The document presents a summary of the educational activities and resource materials that were developed and used by the city of San Jose's Pedestrian Safety Project. Volume II was designed to aid other cities and agencies in the development of safety programs to solve their pedestrian accident problems.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $14.75/set of 3 reports as PB-225 434-SET.
San Jose Department of Public Works, California801 North First Street
San Jose, CA United States 95110
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Intersections; Pedestrian safety; Pedestrian vehicle crashes; Project management; Public relations; Publicity; Traffic crashes; Traffic engineering; Traffic safety; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Projects
- Geographic Terms: San Jose (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Newsprint; Nhtsa
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00051611
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM