IN-DEPTH STUDY REPORTS FROM THE WORLD SURVEY OF CURRENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ON ROADS AND ROAD TRANSPORT
The report contains 27 special in-depth studies performed under a program conducted by the International Road Federation in cooperation with the U.S. Federal Highway Administration. The technical subjects include many aspects of highway transportation such as: land acquistion, design, pavements, bridges, construction, materials, equipment, safety, traffic and legal studies. The studies were performed during the period 1966-1972. They have been previously reported in IRF Annual Reports and are consolidated here for greater implementation.
- See also PB-217 122. Compendium Report.
Washington, DC USA 20024
- Schuremen, L R
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 484 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Equipment; Highway bridges; Highway planning; Highway transportation; Maintenance; Pavements; Property acquisition; Research; Roads; Street lighting; Surveys; Traffic engineering
- Geographic Terms: Europe; Japan
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Research;
- Accession Number: 00051610
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7656
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM