RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, AND DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM OBJECTIVES, GOALS, AND CRITERIA
The broad objectives of RD and D are defined with particular emphasis on end use. Criteria for federal level involvement in RD and D programs are developed. Considerations pertinent to the selection and design of programs are delineated.
- Revision of Report dated Jun 73.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Ward, J D
- Rubin, D H
- DeMarines, V A
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Project management; Research; Strategic planning; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Old TRIS Terms: Osdot
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00051598
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TST-73-7 Final Rpt
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM