HAZARD CLASSIFICATION OF EXPLOSIVES FOR TRANSPORTATION - EVALUATION OF TEST METHODS. PHASE II
The report correlates proposed explosives testing with proposed testing for the classification of other related types of hazardous materials-inorganic oxidizers, organic peroxides, and flammable solids. The work also provides information relative to additional hazard classification testing, further refinements in hazard classification test methodology and expanded hazard classification test criteria. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also report dated May 72, PB-223 769.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA USA 01910
- Lasseigne, A H
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Classification; Differential thermal analysis; Electromagnetic fields; Electrostatics; Explosives; Freight transportation; Hazard analysis; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Materials management; Safety; Sensitivity; Testing; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Hazard classification; Hazardous materials transportation; Safe handling
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00051588
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: GE-HERE-FR-009 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: NAS8-27750, DOT-AS-10057/1
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1976 12:00AM