AUTOMATIC FARE COLLECTION. SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT
The report describes the final version of the fare collection equipment, and its operational characteristics through the first nine months of BART revenue service operation, September 1972 - May 1973.
- Report on 'San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District Demonstration Project'. See also PB-189 148.
Parsons, Brinckerhoff-Tudor-Bechtel814 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA USA 94103
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 47 p.
- Issue Number: 2
- TRT Terms: Automatic fare collection; Automation; Cash flow; Equipment; Management; Rapid transit
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Geographic Terms: California; San Francisco (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00051585
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Rpt, UMTA-CA-06-0023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 2003 12:00AM