URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION ABSTRACTS. VOLUME 2
The volume contains 194 abstracts of reports in the field of urban mass transportation which are available from the National Technical Information Service. The reports were generated by research, development and demonstration; technical studies; and university research and training projects sponsored under the UMTA Act of 1964 (amended). Each abstract contains complete bibliographic data, from two to twelve keyword identifiers, up to 400 words of text capsulizing major topics covered in the report, and the NTIS accession number and price. In addition, all abstracts are indexed by title, geographic area, performing organization, project number and keyword. Abstract of reports from the first book of abstracts (PB-213-212) are also cross-referenced. These abstracts cover a broad spectrum of urban mass transportation research of interest to engineers, planners, students, transit managers and operators, public administrators, students, and persons in related fields. Further books of abstracts will be published on a regular basis.
- Record URL:
- See also report dated Oct 72, PB-213 212.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 244 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Public transit; Rapid transit; Research; Training; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00051581
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-TRIC-73-1
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 25 2002 12:00AM