PROGRAMMER'S MANUAL FOR COMPUTER PROGRAMS INVOLVED IN A STUDY OF RESCUE BOAT PERFORMANCE FOR SELECTED COMMERCIAL VESSEL CASUALTIES
This volume presents the Programmer's Manual which describes the computer programs used to develop performance criteria for rescue boats involved in commercial vessel casualties. The casualties addressed are the Man Overboard and Abandon Ship for nine different types of casualties. Report No. CG-D-7-78 presents a detailed discussion of the overall study. Both simulations, i.e., the Man Overboard Simulation and the Abandon Ship Simulation, are written in BASIC. Both simulations are intended to run on a micro or minicomputer system and were specifically developed for use on a Wang 2200 System.
CASDE CorporationP.O. Box 1291
Torrance, CA United States 90505
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Brown, L B
- DiJulio, R M
- NICKELS, F J
- Saucedo, R
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Fatalities; Lifeboats; Search and rescue operations; Ship operations; Simulation; Survival; Water transportation crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rescue vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship abandonment; Ship casualties
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00302317
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-D-9-78 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-61276-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM