COMRADE DESIGN ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM. USERS MANUAL
The Comrade Design Administration System (DA) was developed at the David W. Taylor Naval Ship Research and Development Center (DTNSRDC) in support of the Computer-Aided Ship Design and Construction (CASDAC) Project. The DA system operates on the DTNSRDC Control Data 7600 computing facility and serves as the focal point for all the organizational and administrative functions necessary for development and operation of Comrade (Computer-Aided Design Environment) integrated design systems. DA enables design system managers to control system usage to report design progress to begin and terminate design projects, and to efficiently manage and protect design system files. This report provides an overview of the DA system and describes the use of the DA capabilities.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterBethesda, MD United States 20084
- Chernick, C M
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Computers; Data management; Information processing; Integrated systems; Management; Naval architecture; Planning; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Management control systems; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00302297
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DTNSRDC-76-0008 Manual
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM