RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR IMPROVED TRANSPORTATION ENERGY USAGE. (REDOTEUS)
The document is a draft of the final report of the Transportation Energy Panel (TEP) prepared for the Office of Science and Technology. The report attempts to assess the relevant technology for improving the usage by the transportation sector of the energy resources of the nation. In pursuit of its study, TEP sponsored several workshops, briefings, and coordination meetings which had personnel from a variety of federal, academic, and industrial organizations. Emphasis was given both to transportation demands and to relevant technology assessment.
Federal Council for Science and TechnologyCommittee on Energy Research and Development Goals
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1972-7-14
- Pagination: 101 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Coal; Consumption; Economic factors; Electric power; Electrical systems; Energy resources; Engine efficiency; Engines; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Highway transportation; Petroleum products; Propulsion; Railroad transportation; Transportation; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy crisis
- Old TRIS Terms: Mechanical efficiency
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051571
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM